Resident & Community Services
Resident & Community Services works with residents living in CEDC properties and in neighborhoods where CEDC properties are located, focusing on resident engagement and leadership, and community organizing. Resident & Community Services programs include:
- Homework clubs and after school programs
- Fitness and nutrition programs
- Empowerment programs for adults
- Education programs for adults and youth
- Leadership development for youth
Applications available for Rodney Fernandez Leadership Scholarship. Click here to learn more. The application deadline has been extended to June 1, 2020.